Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teacher Tube Pick...

I chose the video, "From an F to an A" to post because it was A) made by kids so it is easy to relate to if I showed this to my students, B) a great idea to use for a struggling student in Math, and C) the acting made me giggle sometimes! :) I liked this video because I can show it to my students and most of all, USE! I like the idea of "World Math Day" and didn't even know such a thing existed until I visited teacher tube. What a great way for studnets to connect to others around the world!?!? It also incorporates technology with the use of a computer for math and my students struggle with motivation for math so this was great! :)

Here is the link...

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=76d0edffb611c68b20fa&page=1&viewtype=&category=

1 comment:

  1. Katie the topic that the kids presented in the video about World Math Day was interesting. It took forever to load. But after watching I wanted to learn more about it so I googled it, because it could be something I could add to my classroom. I was sadden to find out that it is only active for a about month out of the year and the competition only last 4 days. I will have to remember it for next year, I guess.

    ReplyDelete