Saturday, March 28, 2009

Miss Merrill's Class's Week in Review 3/16/09

Here is my podcast! I added text to a couple of my pictures. I used this to add sort of a title to the different sections of my podcast. My students wrote summaries based off of our subjects & we made our week in review so I titled some pics with text like, "Conferences," "Writing," "Math," etc. Making it was totally fine and not too frustrating (recording with students can be maddening at times! :) ) however, navigating around podbean and whatnot was difficult but I figured it out! :) I will embed the video when I can get a code! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really liked that you had your students create the podcast. It seems like they had fun doing it too. I bet they learned a lot about technology through the process. In reading your blog you said that posting it was the easy part, but rehearsing with the kids was trying. When I was reading articles for this class, I found one that said kids do a much better job when they know people everywhere will see their work, not just the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked how your students did the narration on your podcast. I was fun listening to all of their different voices. What a great project! Sounds like you guys did a lot that week to keep parents updated on ;)

    ReplyDelete